Friday, June 11, 2010

Weekend Menu

What are you cooking this weekend?? That's one thing I LOVE about summer and getting off work early on Fridays...plenty of time to plan some yummy food!! These aren't anything special, but oh so good when i eat them!

Tonight: Chicken Enchiladas! Nothing I love more than chicken, cheese and mexican saucey goodness! Side it with some runny refried beans, tortilla chips and GORDO'S cheese dip. Maybe I should mix up a little margarita to go on the side and eat out on my patio. Yes, I think that's a great plan. Dessert will be brownies that my daughter made last night. Mmmmm.

Saturday: Burgers on the grill... complete with cheese and bacon and BBQ sauce. I've been couponing my butt off lately (Krazy Coupon Lady and Southern Savers) and one of the good deals I keep getting is for BBQ sauce, so I have to really come up with some great idea using it! I have French Fries to go on the side of the burgers, and I think a fresh fruit salad with some goodies from Bush-n-Vine will make it another dinner to drool over!

So that's what's coming up here this weekend... what about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment