Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's Harris Teeter Time!!

Wish me luck as I hit up Day 1 of Harris Teeter SUPER DOUBLES!!  20 items, on my lunch hour... Can't wait to share my bargains!!
*******************

TOTAL before coupons/VIC-Card Savings... $98.00
Total spent.... $37.00

That's a 62% savings!!

Best deals: Muir Tomato Paste $1.00 off coupon- final price FREE (did this twice)
Cheetos Zesty Flavor $1.00 off cpn- final price $.99
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce (BIG BOTTLE)- $1.00 off cpn- final price $.69
12 pack of Cottenelle DOUBLE rolls toilet paper- VIC member deal $4.99
Feta Cheese- $1.00 off cpn- final price $1.69 (Feta isn't cheap!)
 

5 comments:

  1. Where do you get your coupons? Online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online: redplum.com; coupons.com; smartsource.com; various companies (juicy juice, kraft, jimmydean, nestle, etc. if I hear from another blog about a coupon or deal.

    Store coupons: I shop CVS, BI-LO, Harris Teeter, Food Lion, Walgreens (sometimes). Most of these places give out coupons at the end of the receipt, or have special coupons/savings for being a "member" (i.e. VIC card, BI-LO card, etc) each week. So i am on their mailing lists and get an email telling me the specials.

    Sunday paper: My mom gets the paper, my sister cuts all the coupons out, mom takes first pick, then the rest come to me. Others from work bring the coupons in from Sunday as well (after they've taken their favorites) and then we have a swapbox that we put our extras in and can take out of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I'll have to check those sites out. We don't have a Harris Teeter but I like BiLo for their sales, especially the buy one, get one deals. Otherwise, I don't shop there-too expensive. We're spending ridiculous amounts on groceries so I really need to get it down. It's just the time it takes to do it....

    Have you seen this site? http://www.southernsavers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. And there's this one too: http://www.retailmenot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah i use southernsavers a lot...gives me the insiders tips to combining sales/coupons. Heading back to HT tonight for Frozen stuff!

    ReplyDelete