Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wanna coupon with me?

So as part of my new food leaf turnover... I'm getting into couponing. Couponing is one of those "hobbies" (and I say hobbies because there is much time involved and dedication required but great satisfaction in return) that a lot of people do not bother with due the aforementioned time involvement or lack of need (i.e. they aren't so financially strapped that they have to start saving 50cents and $1.00 here and there). But it's also one of those hobbies where once I started doing it, and seeing the savings, and feeling the satisfaction from it...I can't believe I ever shopped without them!! This hobby MAKES you money if you play your cards right. So amidst some of these fun cooking posts, and recipes, I am also throwing in my couponing posts... just to show you just how rewarding it can be!

Today I bought:
3 boxes of General Mills Cereal
1 Schick Hydro Razor for Men
2 packages of the new M&M Pretzel
1 box of Tampons
__________________
Total: $6.19 (for a savings of $24.07)
PLUS-- I have $8.00 in ECB (Extra Care Bucks and how other CVS Deals work here) to spend at my next visit which I am planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment