Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Getting to know you....

I thought it would be fun to post some questions (cooking/food related of course) and answer them to help you get to know me a little bit better. Especially since I'm hoping to start linking to some other fun blogs and there might be a handful of new people to meet.  So, here goes...


  None for the most part.  In a jam, I might swing thru McD's for a $1 chicken sandwich

Mt. Dew out of those choices.  Did you know that Mt. Dew in Canada has no caffeine?  

How about Tap!  Well our frig has a water dispenser but I haven't changed the filter in 4 years, so I'm pretty sure that water is just tap water now LOL  

If this is gum, then the answer is none.  I rarely chew gum, and if I do, it's only cause my boss offered it to me after I ate her garlic spinach/artichoke dip and spoke to her. In that case, I take whatever she gives me. 

  CASHEWS!!!!! mmmm

Most of the time, milk chocolate, but occasionally I enjoy white chocolate. Have you ever had White Chocolate truffles with milk chocolate on the inside?? Something like THIS??

 none... if i'm drinking water, it's water.

 depends on the event.  do I have dip?(ruffles) do i have to share?(no? pringles) Are they flavored? (BBQ Lays!!)

 Again, depends on the situation, but I give props out to my mom...nothing hits the spot quite like a warm English Muffin with grape jelly and real butter.

 yes, YES, NO, NO, depends

OTHER QUESTIONS:


 Wow, there's a lot here. Unfortunately, I'm pretty picky.  Most seafoods, most veggies, mustard, horseradish, ummm.. just too much unfortunately.

 Calamari. 

 Well, I can't recall a certain "time" so I'll guess maybe a day... probably when I was sick.

  Not regularly, but my boyfriend has me starting to watch Hell's Kitchen and I admit...it's pretty fun!!

 Yeah, I'd say I do. I'm no Barefoot Contessa, but I can read recipes and apply pretty well.

Little by little... some by helping mom cook, Home Ec. Class, and reading.

 Yesterday, bowl of cereal :)

 Today (that McDonald's chicken sandwich I mentioned earlier LOL)

 Today... London Broil on the grill, parmesean noodles, ciabatta garlic bread and yogurt... and yes it was very good.

 Friends and family of course!! Meals should always be shared!

 Yes, although I do get lazy sometimes and let a few manners go, but for the most part I do, and I encourage my kids to also.

 yes I have cats... they do NOT get scraps, except once a year... thanksgiving.  It's just too cruel to eat Turkey and not share :)

 HA HA HA No, but I did feed my brother cat food one time.

 I love pastries in the morning (cream cheese danishes) but I rarely have them.  Just too sweet and fatty to make a habit of.

 See earlier question about gum LOL

 Junk :(

  According to WiiFit....I'm borderline.  But I'm only 5'2" so it doesn't take much to give me some extra pounds.

 Not for very long.

 No. (but if I say veggies, can i get a guilt-free pass for not liking them?)

 Used to be Ham but now I am very excited to say that I am enjoying feta cheese on my pizzas lately. 

 not particularly but if i find a good deal on some things, i'll use them.

If you've read this far, you already know the answer to this!

 I love a really good cheese ravioli, but nothing beats a beautifully cooked and marinated Tenderloin steak and potato dinner.

 Since it's almost July... I'm going with CORN ON THE COB!!

I hope you enjoyed this fun little survey.  Feel free to share some of your favorites or copy this survey for your blog as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment