Saturday, July 10, 2010

Some of my savings this week: CVS and BILO

Before Savings at BI-LO: $298.66 (This was my first "normal" big shopping trip since beginning couponing and so I had a lot of things to get. I tried hard to combine the most coupons and savings I could while still getting all the meat and other necessisties I needed)
BI-LO Card savings and deals: $77.34
Coupon savings: $48.45
*********************
FINAL TOTAL: $181.85  ($121.79 savings)
plus I earned an additional $.50 per gallon in Fuelperks bringing my current total to $.65



Ok, now today at CVS:
I had to do this in 3 separate transactions in order to use my Extra Care Bucks.  The downside was that I didn't get any additional $5.00 off $25 coupons in my orders which would've helped tremendously.  Several items were big ticket items (as far as cost) so I was pleased!
Well, here are the totals.

TOTAL BEFORE SAVINGS: $108.28
Total Spent: $41.44
Saved: $66.84 (plus I have $7.00 ECB to use for my next trip)


Venus Razor, Hydro 3 refill blades, Covergirl eyeliner, mascara, Tide, 3 boxes of cereal, 6pk Dove soap, tampons and pads, Pantene shampoo and conditioner, Dove Body Wash (bonus 33% more) and shampoo.

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks Jami! I hope you enjoy the blog and I'll be following yours too :)

    ReplyDelete